Priority 7: Peoples-specific, self-determined care
This priority and the associated Peoples-specific actions were identified by First Nations, Inuit and Métis. Efforts made in these areas will help drive needed changes in outcome and experience for all First Nations, Inuit and Métis.
- Design and deliver First Nations-determined programs and services.
- Reduce jurisdictional barriers.
- Improve communication, navigation and coordination across the system.
View indicator development process
View ways of measuring the indicators
- Design and deliver Inuit-driven programs and services.
- Improve coordination and navigation of care.
- Design and deliver Métis-determined programs and services.
- Reduce jurisdictional barriers and improve communication, navigation, and coordination.