OncoSim users can use the model-generated information for not-for-profit purposes. This permission includes the reporting of derived (internal and/or external) results based on information directly generated from the model.
When publishing or presenting results that include OncoSim analyses, we request that all users:
- Notify the Partnership of any intended reporting of data derived from the use of OncoSim 30 calendar days prior to submitting a manuscript or abstract for publication or presentation.
- Send a draft of the publication or presentation to the Partnership.
- Notify the Partnership at least five business days prior to a media release.
- Send notifications and drafts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acknowledge the Partnership with the following statement in publications and media releases:
- “This analysis is based on the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer’s OncoSim model. The development of the OncoSim model has been made possible by funding provided to the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer by Health Canada. The assumptions and calculations underlying the simulation results were prepared by “The Organization”, and the responsibility for the use and interpretation of these data and their reporting is entirely that of the author(s).”
(Replace “The Organization” with the user’s organization name, as appropriate.)