The Partnership is seeking proposals from qualified Proponents to provide English <> French translation, revision, interpretation and/or operational support services. This RFSQ is issued by the Partnership, a not-for-profit corporation funded by Health Canada. The Partnership is committed to the ongoing process of reconciliation. Through our work and partnerships, we continue to support self-determined, Peoples-specific solutions for sustainable system change across cancer care that benefit all First Nations, Inuit and Métis in Canada. As part of its commitment to equity, the Partnership encourages participation from all qualified Proponents including submissions from Indigenous-owned, women-owned, LGBTQ-owned, and minority-owned businesses.
The objective of this RFSQ is to identify Proponents who have the expertise and experience to provide the services mentioned above to support:
- Production of a variety of written material, including, but not limited to:
- Annual reports, external communications materials and digital content
- Evidence-driven reports (including graphs, charts and technical content)
- Letters and correspondence to government representatives at the federal and provincial/territorial level
- Event and workshop materials (e.g., slide decks, agendas)
- Financial and legal documents
- Quality assurance for all French documents produced by the Partnership
- Engagement with French-speaking partners during in-person and virtual meetings
- Delivery and project management of all French-related activities at the Partnership
Successful submissions will show:
- An ability to deliver translation, revision, interpretation and/or operational support services in an extremely fast-paced environment on time across a range of projects with competing deadlines.
- The knowledge and ability to clearly communicate complex, content-rich issues in French to a range of audiences, from policymakers to the general public.
- A customer-service mindset to approach work with the Partnership in a professional and timely manner to support translation projects and meet organizational objectives.
Proposals must be submitted in English and must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, November 29, 2022, no later than 3 pm ET (Toronto Local Time).
**Proponents should reference this RFSQ number (RFSQ No. SQ341-2022-01) in the subject line of their correspondence.**
Subscribe to receive email alerts.
RFSQ No. SQ341-2022-01
Awarded to Michel Levy, Chantal Cerdan, Marie-Josée Drouin, Lionbridge, Detroit Productions Inc., Morgane Chenu, and Edgar Co-op
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Monday, November 7, 2022
DEADLINE FOR PROPONENT ENQUIRIES:
Friday, November 18, 2022 by end of day 5 p.m. ET (Toronto Local Time)
DEADLINE FOR ISSUING ADDENDA & RESPONSES TO PROPONENT ENQUIRIES:
Tuesday, November 22, 2022
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 no later than 3 p.m. ET (Toronto Local Time)
ASSIGNMENT/INTERVIEW WITH SHORTLISTED PROPONENTS:
Second week of January, 2023
Proponents Enquires e-mail: