Strategic Communications Services
The Partnership is seeking proposals from qualified agencies and freelance communicators (Proponents) to support the Partnership’s strategic communications activities. The objective of this RFSQ is to identify up to five Proponents who have the expertise and experience to provide professional services on time and on budget. The initial term of engagement is for a three-year period, less a day with an option to renew and extend based on the same terms and conditions for three additional one-year Terms.
Successful submissions will show:
- An ability to deliver media relations and digital media campaigns that generate coverage and engagement at the national and regional level to raise awareness of the Partnership’s work with partners across Canada.
- The knowledge and ability to clearly and creatively communicate complex, content-rich issues to a range of audiences, from policy-makers to the general public with a focus on how work underway benefits Canadians (and their families) who experience cancer.
- A strategic mindset to approach briefs in a creative manner that ensures integration with organizational objectives and frames activity against overall goals.
The Partnership’s external communications objectives are to:
- Inform people living in Canada that progress is being made to improve cancer care in the country – while dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond:
- Build on the launch for the refreshed Canadian Strategy for Cancer Control and meet our promise to report back to Canadians on action and progress
- Connect the work of the Partnership and our partners across Canada to the eight priorities and actions of the Strategy
- Ensure equity is a focus in all communications and demonstrate how innovations are increasing equity and quality of care with a focus on those left behind.
- Enhance the Partnership’s reputation as steward of the Strategy and establish brand credibility in order to demonstrate organizational value and attract and retain partners to help implement the Strategy.
- Create opportunities for joint announcements with partners, governments and charities using creative storytelling to profile the work and the benefit to people in Canada.
- The Partnership frames all communications in the collective efforts of our partners showing progress towards the goals of the Strategy.
- Align communications activities with our public engagement initiatives, particularly with respect to integrating the perspectives of patients and their families.
- The Partnership seeks to include patient views and insights in all the stories told and strives to offer a platform for our Patient and Family Advisors to be involved in sharing their lived experiences.
- Ensure all external content relates to key areas of audience interest and is presented in an integrated communications strategy using effective channels to directly reach intended audiences and support desired change.
**Proponents should reference this RFSQ number (RFSQ No. SQ341-2021-01) in the subject line of their correspondence.**
Subscribe to receive email alerts.
Recording of vendor information session
Watch the recording of the vendor session held on November 16, 2021.
RFSQ # SQ341-2021-01
Awarded to Syntax Strategic, Great Blue Communications and H+K
November 5, 2021
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Friday, November 5, 2021
VENDOR INFORMATION SESSION:
Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 11:00 am
DEADLINE FOR PROPONENT ENQUIRIES
Wednesday, November 24, 2021 no later than 5:00pm ET (Toronto Local Time)
DEADLINE FOR ISSUING ADDENDA & RESPONSES TO PROPONENT ENQUIRIES
Friday, November 26, 2021
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE
Monday, December 6, 2021 no later than 3:00pm ET (Toronto Local Time)
Week of January 4, 2022
Proponents Enquires e-mail: