The Partnership has secured a continued federal funding by Health Canada under a Contribution Agreement. The Partnership is seeking Proposals to engage a business firm to provide Insurance Brokerage Services.
- Each Proponent is asked to provide evidence of long-term financial strength and viability for each insurance market proposed including:
- Providing the most current A.M. Best rating.
- Stating the number of years you have had a relationship utilizing a particular insurance market.
- Proponents must provide evidence:
- that it is appropriately licensed and in good standing to operate as an insur-ance broker in the Province of Ontario;
- that all insurers proposed are financially stable, experienced in providing in-surance to not-for-profit organizations and appropriately licensed to transact business in the Province of Ontario;
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions) with a minimum limit of $10,000,000.
- Proponents must demonstrate evidence of not-for-profit experience including familiarity with operations and associated risks.
- Proponents must outline the account management team proposed to service the needs of the Partnership including the qualifications and functions of each team member including guaranteed response times and identify who the main contact will be for the Partnership.
Proponents must provide a timeline as to the key activities necessary to be com-pleted for a March 31, 2018 effective date, as detailed in Schedule E – Timelines and Deliverables.
Proponents should reference this RFP number (RFP No. RP110-2017-01) in the subject line of their correspondence.
*Responses to proponents’ enquiries will be provided as enquiries are submitted. Additionally, questions and responses will also be posted on MERX, Biddingo and www.partnershipagainstcancer.ca.
RFP No. RP213-2017-05
December 8, 2017
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Successful Proponent – Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC)
Deadline for Proponent Enquiries: Friday, December 22, 2017
Deadline for issuing addenda & responses to proponent enquiries: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Proposal submission deadline: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 by no later than 3:00 p.m. EST (Toronto Local Time)
Interviews: Monday January 15, 2018 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Proponents Enquires e-mail: