The Partnership is committed to advancing reconciliation and achieving health equity for First Nations, Inuit and Métis by working with First Nations, Inuit and Métis Peoples and partners to implement self-determined priorities. The Partnership is seeking to evaluate, measure and report on progress made throughout the life of this Initiative. This will help generate awareness about the state of health equity for First Nations, Inuit and Métis and determinants of health that affect health equity in the cancer system. It will also enable both the funded partners and the Partnership to provide recommendations to the decision makers in the cancer system on what further changes could be made to improve First Nations, Inuit and Métis health and wellbeing, and make progress toward achieving health equity.
The Partnership is seeking one Proponent to lead and carry out the implementation of a cross-jurisdictional evaluation to capture and tell the story of what has been achieved, as well as lessons learned for the Initiative Objectives and outcomes. The successful Proponent will collaborate with the Partnership’s First Nations, Inuit and Métis team to assess and describe progress toward achieving the Initiative objectives. Information gathered from this evaluation will also be used by the Partnership to inform the planning of future work.
The successful Proponent is responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with the Partnership’s First Nations, Inuit and Métis team andthe VP of the Strategic Partnerships Division Developing an evaluation execution project plan/timeline, partner engagement process/method and workback schedule (project management expertise)
- Developing qualitative data collection tools
- Collecting, managing and analyzing quantitative data
- Develop monthly status report, including any preliminary findings (e.g. in PowerPoint), to update the Partnership’s First Nations, Inuit and Métis team and Executive Committee (as needed)
- Supporting engagement efforts with funded partners (including preparing engagement materials) Collection and analysis of qualitative data
- Timely and appropriate delivery of draft evaluation findings (by February 2022)
- Timely and appropriate delivery of final evaluation products (an evaluation report, as well as a slide deck that summarizes evaluation findings and recommended next steps for completing a subsequent evaluation to determine impact; by Summer 2022)
Proponents should reference this RFP number (RFP No. RP350-2020-01) in the subject line of their correspondence.
Subscribe to receive email alerts.
RFP No. RP350-2020-01
Awarded to Hunter Courchene
November 20, 2020
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Friday, November 20, 2020
DEADLINE FOR PROPONENT ENQUIRIES:
Friday, December 11, 2020 no later than 5:00pm EST (Toronto local time)
DEADLINE FOR ISSUING ADDENDA & RESPONSES TO PROPONENT ENQUIRIES
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE
Tuesday, December 22, 2020 no later than 3:00pm EST (Toronto local time)
PROPONENT INTERVIEWS Week of January 18, 2021
Proponents Enquires e-mail: