Finite resources are a reality in every aspect of cancer control – from prevention to palliation. With the goal of helping to meet this overriding challenge to the delivery of optimal patient care, the Partnership’s Health Human Resources Action Group is hosting a symposium to explore innovative methods of service delivery.
Inspiring Innovation in Service Delivery: Optimizing the Cancer Workforce will be held in Montreal, Jan. 25-26, 2010. The meeting brings together system planners, educators, managers and other key stakeholders involved in the planning and delivery of optimal cancer control and care in Canada.
In a collaborative approach, health human resources professionals will explore approaches that optimize skills, knowledge and resources. Experts from Canada and other parts of the world will offer insights on integrated, multidisciplinary care initiatives that are successfully improving patient care and making the most of health human resources.
Specific goals of the forum are to:
- explore how to incorporate and adopt various service delivery models into planning efforts and exchange ideas on leading practices
- showcase innovation in service delivery
- foster collaboration and share innovation in health human resources
- find solutions to health human resource challenges and issues currently facing cancer planners, treatment facilities and educators
- uncover opportunities to adopt aspects of innovative and leading models
- identify areas to promote innovation and implement findings of the symposium in the future
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.