What is the web app?
Launched in 2014, this free tool makes it easier and faster for people working in cancer control to access the latest Canada-wide cancer system performance data.
What will you find in the web app?
Access to over 50 indicators spanning eight domains (prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, long-term outcomes, person-centred perspective, research and appropriateness). These indicators can help policy-makers, health system administrators, health planners and others working in cancer control to compare performance across Canada, and to identify best practices and opportunities.
Benefits of this tool
- Canada-wide cancer system performance data that allows for easy provincial or territorial comparison and analysis of performance trends over time
- Digital access to cancer system performance reports via desktop or mobile device
- Flexibility in how data is presented, by cancer control domain, disease site or province, to address your different needs
- High-level data that helps support and inform your work
- Detailed data (such as data tables and figures) can be downloaded for further analysis
Access cancer system data